Business Insurance Specialist
Lorilyn comes to Shine Insurance with fifteen years of experience in personal and commercial insurance. Her insurance career started in an independent agency owned by a husband and wife team who valued their employees, customers, community, and family. To quote Lorilyn, “working at Shine feels like coming home.” She is enjoying the virtual commute from her home in Northwest Montana, were she lives with her husband and Goldendoodle.
Lorilyn grew up in Montana, along the Rocky Mountain Front, on her parent’s small farm and ranch.
For fun and pleasure Lorilyn enjoys walks with her husband and dog. Photographing the beautiful corner of the world she lives in and creating photo cards. In the last couple of years Lorilyn has rekindled her childhood love of art and is learning to paint with soft pastels.
Some of the jobs Lorilyn has enjoyed over the years are:
- Working at Coast to Coast, where she became proficient at helping folks get what they need when doing plumbing jobs.
- Planting trees for the United States Forest Service
- Cooking meals on a woodstove for US Forest Service Trail Crews in a wilderness cabin
- Becoming a Certified Opthalmic Assistant for an Ophthalmologist and Optometrist
- Being a medical secretary on the cardiac floor of Saint Patrick’s Hospital.
- Working with a financial planner.
- Working at a company that was launching a new nutritious horse treats product.
- Twelve years in the Banking Industry as a Loan Secretary and New Accounts Representative.