Our guest today is Chad Keller, a digital marketer who has grown and sold many tech businesses over his young career. In this episode, we dive deep into the 6 key steps to succeed in digital marketing and how to use ads effectively to find more leads. If you’re growing your business and want to learn the best insider tips about digital marketing, this episode is for you!
Learn more about Chad and his journey at reiclarity.com!
“With digital marketing we had more leads coming in then we could deal with.”
Chad has always been very entrepreneurial, so after finishing college, he knew that he didn’t want to get a corporate job. He started an ecommerce company and got interested in digital marketing and it’s opportunities.
Chad found real estate as a great way to invest his money and uses his tech skills to help other people succeed in real estate too. Now his company has 150 investors nationwide.
“I personally don’t feel there is a time when you should stop ads unless you don’t want to grow your business anymore.”
Chad shares his 6 key steps to succeed in digital marketing and drive more leads to your real estate business.
1. Create a website.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on the design, there are simple and cheap options for you.
- Don’t talk about your brand too much on the website, focus on your ideal clients’ desires and needs.
- Put the most important information on the first page of your website. Your visitors shouldn’t have to scroll down on your website.
2. Come up with the creatives.
- Take professional headshots.
- Get someone to design your ads instead of doing it by yourself.
- Make sure that you keep your Facebook videos between 8 to 14 seconds and put all the key information in them.
3. Build out conversion campaigns.
- Learn Facebook Ads Manager or hire someone who manage your ads for you.
4. Create new ads regularly.
- Every 3-4 weeks go back and make sure you have fresh creatives going out. Ads fatigue is when the same ad is being shown to the same person multiple times. You want to avoid that by creating new ads from time to time.
5. Build a connection with your subscribers.
- Create a drip campaign for the people who signed up for your email list. This automation sends them emails to grab their attention for 90 days.
5. Get testimonials from existing clients.
- Share these testimonials on your website and social media to establish more credibility.
“Take the risk and put yourself out there.”
At the end of the episode, Chad picks action steps from the REI Clarity Framework that are the most valuable to him. These are “Know Your Strategy” and “Take the Risk”.
According to Chad, taking risks is crucial for growth. Keep pushing, keep learning, and keep taking risks, so you can eventually reach your goals. And even if you fail, don’t give up, just push forward.
Mentioned in the show:
Learn how to grow your portfolio and reach incredible success the right way! Visit us here for everything you need to know: www.shineinsurance.com/reiclarity.
Special thanks to Chad Keller for taking the time to share so many great insights with us
If you enjoyed this podcast, there’s a couple of things we need you to do right now:
· SUBSCRIBE to REI Clarity on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
· While your there, please RATE & REVIEW the show
· SHARE with friends
· Finally, please, JOIN the REI Clarity Facebook Group
Then, please share the show with whoever you think it will inspire.
Until the next time, We truly appreciate you listening.
Need the REI Insurance Guy?
More great stories & information at: