Kurtis Cummings founded Switchyard Brewing Company in his garage and then spent 7 years developing the business plan before opening his doors.
In this episode, he breaks down the 8 guiding principles that he developed to get there.
We’re glad you joined us!
Topics covered include:
- Starting the business (5:00)
- Serving great beer (16:00)
- Creating a great place to hang out (20:30)
- Open book management (26:00)
- A great place to work (37:00)
- A place to learn (41:00)
- Giving back to the community (44:00)
Special thanks to Kurtis Cummings for taking the time to share the Switchyard Brewing story with us
Contributors to this episode include:
If you enjoyed this podcast, there’s a couple of things we need you to do right now:
- SUBSCRIBE to Scratch Entrepreneur on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts
- While your there, please REVIEW the show
Then, please share the show with whoever you think it will inspire.
Until the next time, We truly appreciate you listening.
More great stories & information at: