Ashley PiraniClient Happiness Specialist
Ashley leads the Shine home and auto team with compassion and grace. A resident of Bloomington for over 13 years, she moved from up north to marry a Purdue grad… but she tries to not hold that against him since he’s a pretty awesome person. They have two children that make them laugh everyday while amazing them with their creativity.
Ashley is community-driven. She’s one of the founding members of the Monroe County National Organization for Women and is serving her final term as President. She’s also a member of the Monroe County Plat Committee and an active member of various other organizations around town.
When not working on community endeavors, you can find her hiking at McCormick’s Creek State Park with her family, reading books on social justice issues or making art.
She loves working at Shine because of the value we place in our clients and community. Let Ashley and the Shine team help you today.
- Ashley attends concerts so often, her husband named part of the year “concert season.”
- Her first car – The Batmobile – was a mint condition ’78 Pontiac Grand Prix. It featured leather seats, AC that didn’t work right, and power windows.
- She once played women’s baseball for 12 straight hours stopping only to switch teams from the US to Canada.
- Ashley starts cleaning projects at 9pm. Once inspiration strikes, there’s no stopping her.
- She could eat chicken fajita chimichangas with extra queso everyday forever.
- She once gave a campaign speech to a room full of people while her children wrestled on the floor. She was able to finish the speech and tell the kids to knock it off without missing a beat.
- Ashley’s featured in three books for her baseball prowess: the Encyclopedia of Women and Baseball, Women’s Baseball, and Baseball in South Bend.