- diligent and hardworking?
- highly accountable, striving for perfection?
- kind, respectful, and focused on providing the highest quality of customer service?
- love to work from home?
- finish what you start in a high-quality way?
- have insurance experience?
If so, we’d love for you to join Shine Insurance Agency’s talented team.
Shine is an independent insurance agency focused on changing the way people feel about insurance, founded in 2013 to provide unparalleled insurance experiences. Our clients feel reassured (thanks to our stellar service) that their most valuable assets are protected.
Our agency is powered by bright, kind, critical thinkers who care deeply about providing the best experience for clients, from their first conversation to billing questions, managing claims, and life changes that happen along the way. We’ve got our clients’ backs, and we take that responsibility seriously.
We’re committed to improving our community. We give back through philanthropy and volunteering. We’re an anti-racist organization, we support equity for all, including BIPOC and LGBTQ folx. We live our values through financial and in-kind support and investment in ongoing education.
The Client Happiness Agent ensures the best possible experience for Shine Insurance Agency’s clients. You’ll provide a warm welcome, information and coverage options for new clients, and exceptional care for existing clients. You’ll build and sustain relationships with insurance company reps, helping to elevate Shine’s reputation in our community and the insurance industry.
The Client Happiness Agent ensures a successful client relationship through knowledgeable, concise communication with teammates, clients, and insurance company reps. Lifelong learning is vital to success, so you’ll participate in continuing ed opportunities made available through work and/or sought individually. You’ll hold provide excellent proactive service, setting reasonable expectations and following through in an impressive way.
New Client Onboarding (approximately 30%)
- Work with prospective clients to understand their needs, educate, and inform them of their insurance options, providing coverage proposals or referring to an agent
- Keep careful records of leads, sales cycle, and hit ratios in agency management systems
Renewal Marketing (approximately 30%)
- Proactively connect with clients and insurance companies to provide a smooth & accurate renewal process
- Maintain 95%+ client retention rate
Daily Client Care (approximately 35%)
- Answer client questions, ranging in topic from billing to coverage, and more
- Respond to claims with attention, compassion, and accuracy
Agency Strategy (approximately 5%)
- Work with CEOs to refine training program and client experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Enthusiasm for Shine Insurance Agency’s values of community, education, accuracy, continuous improvement, communication, positive attitude, compassion, and empathy
- Willingness to stay current on best practices, committing to ongoing insurance education and being an exceptional independent insurance agent
- Positive and friendly personality – on the phone, in person, and via email
- Self-directed, assertive, and steady energy
- Ability to groom and maintain strong and trusting relationships with clients and potential clients, providing exceptional customer service to all
- Discipline to keep client files up to date consistently and accurately in the agency management system
- Desire to work in a focused but friendly environment
- Proficiency in PC Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, network file-sharing
- Proficiency in insurance client management software – EZLynx preferred
- 3-5 years professional work experience required
- 1 year insurance experience required
- Licensed Property and Casualty Agent preferred
Work is carried out at your home or office, requiring high-speed internet. Most clients prefer to work with us via email and phone. This is a desk job, with significant time spent on the computer, phone, and email.
Employment is full-time (35-40 hours/week) with hours typically worked between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Some flex time is available when necessary. Our work standards are high, but our culture is fun.
Salary is commensurate with experience, starting at $38,000. Pay includes base salary + commission opportunities. Benefit package includes paid holidays and vacation time, and a matching retirement plan.
Please send cover letter and resume by June 30 to McKenzie Goodrich at [email protected]
If you know someone who would love this position, please share.