Client Happiness Agent
Are you diligent, hardworking, and prefer a family-like work environment?
Are you polite, respectful, and focused on providing the highest quality of customer service?
If so, we are looking for someone like you to join the team at Shine Insurance.
Shine Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency focused on changing the way people feel about insurance. Our agency is powered by bright, kind, critical thinkers dedicated to providing the best experience for our clients. From the first conversation to billing questions & managing claims, we’ve got our clients’ backs, and we take the responsibility seriously.
We’re also committed to improving our community through philanthropy and volunteering. Along with our Giving Back & Quote for a Cause programs, every member of the team has a non-profit organization they personally connect with every month.
The Client Happiness Agent is responsible for ensuring the best possible experience for Shine Insurance Agency’s clients. The Agent will provide a warm welcome, information, and coverage options for new clients, as well as exceptional ongoing care for existing clients. The Agent will build and sustain relationships with insurance company representatives and will help elevate Shine Insurance Agency’s reputation in both the Shine community and the insurance industry.
The Client Happiness Agent ensures a successful client relationship through knowledgeable, concise communication with teammates, clients, and insurance company representatives. Lifelong learning is vital to success, and the Agent participates in continuing education opportunities made available through work as well as sought individually. The Agent holds high standards for providing excellent proactive service, and sets reasonable expectations then follows through in an impressive way.
New Client Onboarding (approximately 30%)
- Work with prospective clients to understand their needs, educate and inform about their insurance options, provide coverage proposals or refer to an agent
- Keep careful records of leads, sales cycle, and hit ratios in our agency management systems
Renewal Marketing (approximately 30%)
- Proactively connect with clients and insurance companies to ensure a smooth/accurate renewal process
- Maintain 95%+ client retention
Daily Client Care (approximately 35%)
- Answer client questions, including billing and coverage questions
- Respond to claims with attention, compassion, and accuracy
Agency Strategy (approximately 5%)
- Work with management to refine training program and client experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Enthusiasm for the Shine Insurance Agency values of community, education, accuracy, continuous improvement, communication, positive attitude, compassion and empathy
- Willingness to keep current on best practices and commit to ongoing education about insurance and being an exceptional independent insurance agent
- Positive and friendly personality, on the phone, in person, and via email
- Self-directed, assertive, and steady energy
- Ability to groom and maintain strong and trusting relationships with clients, potential clients and provide exceptional customer
- Discipline to accurately and consistently keep client files up to date in agency management system
- Desire to work in a focused but friendly environment
- Proficiency in PC Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, network file-sharing
- Proficiency in insurance client management software – EZLynx preferred
- 3-5 years professional work experience required
- Licensed Property and Casualty Agent preferred
Work is carried out at Shine Insurance Agency, an upstairs office in downtown Bloomington, IN. The work often requires focus and we strive to create a conducive agency environment. The office is located at 205 N. College Ave. on the west side of the downtown Bloomington square. Most of our clients prefer to work with us via email and phone. This is a desk job, with significant time spent on the computer, phone, and email.
Employment is part-time (25 hours/week) with hours typically worked at the office between 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday. Some flex time is available when necessary. Work standards are high, but the office environment and culture is fun.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Pay includes base salary + commission opportunities. Benefit package includes life insurance, paid holidays and vacation time, and a matching retirement plan.
Please send cover letter and resume by Thursday October 31st to McKenzie Goodrich at email@example.com
If you know someone who would love this position, please share.